Produced by Mediabistro, SocialTimes and AllFacebook, Social Media Marketing Boot Camp offers a great opportunity to learn from the social media marketing gurus in a format of a world-class conference, but in a small group workshop.
I personally think that no matter how proficient and knowledgeable one is, there is always a place to learn more...
When/How: September 27 - November 15, 2011 | All Online
- Use social media to market your business Participate in this innovative online learning event to create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers.
- Master the social platforms Learn strategies to market with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Build your following Take advantage of Facebook as a powerful tool in marketing, advertising, and social gaming.
Participating at the Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
- Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project On How the Happiness Project Became a Multimedia Sensation
- Jake Furst, Foursquare On Using Geolocation Tools for Marketing
- Jessica Bennett, Newsweek/The Daily Beast On Attracting a New Audience via Tumblr
- Josh Constine, Inside Facebook On Executing a Facebook Marketing Campaign
- Lisa Aragon, Double Dutch On Building a Targeted Social Strategy
- David Meerman Scott, Real-Time Marketing & PR On Running a Business in Real Time
- Lauren Dugan, AllTwitter On Using Twitter to Drive Business
- Jason Boog, GalleyCat/Mediabistro On Creating a Mass Following On Twitter
- McLean Robbins On Understanding Search As You Plan Social Content
- Justin Smith, Inside Network On the State & Future of the Facebook Platform
- Danica Kombol, Everywhere On Social Media as Lead Gen
- Harry Gold, Overdrive Interactive On Adding Social Features to Your Marketing
- Jennifer Neeley On Using Listening Tools to Build Your Brand
Use Social Media to Market Your BusinessJoin social media trailblazers Gretchen Rubin (The Happiness Project), David Meerman Scott (Real-Time Marketing & PR), Lisa Aragon (Double Dutch), Harry Gold (Overdrive Interactive), Jason Boog (Mediabistro), and many more. (See full program.)
Discover how to use social media tools and create effective content strategies to build your fans quickly and increase your business. Create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers.
How does this work?This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class social media pioneers, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy in place across various sites and platforms, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your social media strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.